Milk Chocolate | Toffee | Orange
Starting Parameters: 20g in | 30 seconds | 40g out*note above parameters were created using an 18g VST basket on an espresso machine set to 8.5 bars of pressure.
- Composed of: 75% Claro de Luna, 25% Roberto Figueroa
- Farmers: 21 small farmers in La Coipa, Peru; Roberto Figueroa
- Process: Fully washed, fermented, dried on raised and covered beds and patios
- Varieties: Bourbon, Caturra, Catuai, Pache, Pacas
- Elevation: 1750-2000 meters
The name ARGYLL is an homage to Transcend’s first home just off of Argyll Road in Edmonton. That tiny shop was the beginning of Transcend’s journey through the coffee industry and was where so many Edmontonians learned about the range of flavour possibilities within coffee. We feel it’s a fitting name for our first signature blend as well. We’ve designed this blend to be a balance of rich, warm, classic flavours that are accentuated by hints of fruitiness. It will always be composed of two coffees in a 75/25 split, and will be available all year long!
Director of Coffee
Want to learn more about our new bag and flavour profile categories? Click here!
WHOLE BEAN COFFEE.
CHOOSE BAG SIZE ABOVE.